When enterprises are processing injection molded parts of automotive plastic components, they often have some unnecessary defects due to some minor reasons, which will cause certain troubles to our injection molding process. Among these defects, the most common is the crack defect. Then, what are the factors that affect the processing of automotive plastic components injection molding parts?
1. The proportion of recycled materials added to the raw materials is large so that the raw materials have a large shrinkage direction or uneven filler distribution;
2. The raw material plastic has pollution, volatile matter, or poor drying;
3. Improper demolding design, small demolding slope, thin product wall, and sharp corners and gaps, resulting in stress concentration;
4. The pressure holding and injection time is short, and the cooling time is too long or too short;
5. The temperature of the mold is low or uneven, the injection speed is slow, and the pressure is low;
6. Improper molding conditions, high stress, and poor ejection;
7. Improper use of release agent, uneven cooling of products after release, etc.