The method to increase the injection processing accuracy of automotive plastic parts:
1. The design scheme of the mold structure is better, and it must be able to achieve higher precision requirements.
2. The selection of mold materials is stable and durable.
3. In the injection molding process, the pressure should be controlled accurately, so that the raw material melt can be evenly filled into the injection mold, not due to problems such as excessive pressure.
4. Whether the speed is too fast or too slow, overflow. Too slow will result in poor accuracy and imperfect structure.
5. If the processing temperature is too low, the color of the material will be uneven, and if the temperature is too low, the fluidity will be poor, and the screw of the injection molding machine will be at risk of cracking.
6. Select raw materials. Different raw materials have different shrinkage rates, and the same will lead to changes in inaccuracy.