How should automotive LCD be maintained and maintained when it is used?
1. Don't move or shake even though. Although the LCD monitor is very light, it is also very delicate. Don't touch it with a monitor that costs a few thousand dollars. If you accidentally knock it down, it will be big trouble. Similarly, strong shocks and vibrations should also be avoided. If the screen and sensitive electronic components in the liquid crystal display are subjected to strong shocks, the screen or the circuit will be damaged.
2. When the machine is not used for a long time, the LCD should be turned off. Although the heat of the liquid crystal display is much smaller than that of the CRT display, long-term use will also cause the fragile components to age. Generally speaking, if the LCD is continuously turned on and used for more than 24 hours, the internal temperature will rise rapidly, so if it is not used, it is better to turn it off. Although long-term use may not cause the LCD to burn out on the spot, the damage to it is permanent, because prolonged use will cause the crystal to age or burn out. If we use the machine from time to time within a short period, we can also turn off the display or turn on the screen saver. Because the LCD method is different from CRT, the screen that is not moving for a long time will also increase the temperature of the LCD and the aging of the liquid crystal.
3. In addition, do not bring the bad habit of using CRT monitors to the LCD monitor. Most people have a bad habit of pointing to the screen with their hands. Liquid crystal displays are much more fragile than CRT displays, especially LCD screens. Although pointing is not a big problem for CRT displays, liquid crystal displays are different. This may cause scratches on the protective layer, damage the liquid crystal molecules of the display, and greatly reduce the display effect.
4. Do not put pressure on the surface of the LCD.
5. Finally, pay great attention when cleaning the screen. The method of using a rag to wipe the display screen is simply "serious damage" to the LCD screen. Use a clean soft cloth. Also, pay attention when using the cleaning agent, do not spray the cleaning agent directly on the screen, it may flow into the screen and cause a short circuit.