1. Maintenance of automotive plastic components before production
Before the mold is produced, the oil and rust on the surface of the mold must be cleaned and checked to check the casting, whether there are foreign objects in the cooling water holes of the automotive plastic components, and whether there is any waterway obstruction.
2. Maintenance of automotive plastic components in production
1. Clean the foreign matter glue, foreign matter, oil, etc. on the parting surface of the mold and the exhaust groove, and check whether the ejector pin of the mold is abnormal and oil it regularly. Clean the parting surface and the runner surface twice a day. The oiling of guide tips, bushings, and position-determining tips should be done once a day.
2. Regularly check whether the waterway of the mold is smooth, and fasten all the fastening screws.
3. Check whether the limit switch of the mold is abnormal and whether the inclined pin and the inclined top are abnormal.
3. Maintenance of automotive plastic components during shutdown
Before shutting down, the cooling water circuit must be closed, the remaining water in the water circuit in the mold must be blown out, and the surface of the mold must be checked for residual rubber threads, foreign objects, etc. Clean it up, spray it with an anti-rust agent evenly, and fill in the relevant records accurately