Stamping is a forming method that relies on presses and dies to apply external forces to plates, strips, pipes and profiles so that the amount of deformation is greatly separated, and then to obtain the shape and size of the workpiece (automotive stamping).
The stamping process is divided into common types, cutting and trimming, reverse drawing process, flaring, punching, bump, embossing, stretch forming, bending, crimping, and so on. Stamping processing is also divided into hot stamping and cold stamping. The difference is that the hot stamping is suitable for forming, thinning and thickening, tensile strength, and high hardness. Cold stamping processing, under the normal temperature of the plate, through stamping processing, the product is deformed or separated.
The processing quality of automotive plastic components has the following requirements:
1. Dimensional accuracy requirements, thickness} are accurate and uniform.
2. The product shape precision is beautiful, frivolous, uniform, and tough.
3. The surface quality is required. The appearance surface should be bright without ripples, without wrinkles, scratches, rust points, and smooth and smooth curves.
4. Stretching requirements, strong rigidity, and high uniform elongation of the product.
5. Outstanding manufacturability. Regarding the product design structure, during processing, the stamping process and stamping die design are safe, economical, and stable, and high-quality products must be ensured.
In addition, stamping processing has the following characteristics:
1. The stamping process must reach high efficiency, convenient operation, and easy to complete mechanization and automation.
2. The quality of stamping products should be stable.
3. The punching strength and rigidity are both high.