Automotive LCD often has many failure problems.
1. The display screen has internal pollution: the general phenomenon is black spots, stains, and fibers. Indicates that there are fibers in the LCD.
2. The display screen has internal scratches: the general phenomenon is black lines and white lines, and the PI is scratched as line scratches.
3. Uneven color of liquid crystal display: the general phenomenon is inconsistent color, rainbow, that is, the color of LCD is uneven, rainbow in the middle or rainbow and uneven color stripes, mainly in terms of color.
4. The LCD background color does not match: the general phenomenon is that the overall color of the LCD is very different from the overall color of other LCDs.
5. The display screen is damaged: the customer calls the lens broken and broken. That is, the damaged part of the LCD is incomplete, and the damage includes corner damage, edge damage, and damage to the conductive layer (that is, the side of the PIN is damaged, which is generally caused by human factors, which may be caused by both the company and the customer).
6. Poor glass cutting: Y-axis cutting and X-axis splits cause some protrusions or depressions.
7. The pins of the display screen are scratched: that is, the pins on the side of the PIN on the broken code screen (that is, the conductive layer) are scratched, cut, and cause open circuit, poor conduction, etc., which are easily caused by customers when repairing.
8. The polarizer of the display screen is scratched and punctured: the general phenomenon is called mirror flower in the industry, and the mirror surface is blurred. That is, the polarizer is damaged or damaged by hard hands such as blades (caused by improper placement and use by customers).
9. Polarizer water pattern: There are stripes on the polarizer, which can only be seen by the backlight. When the conductive layer is dirty with alcohol or acetone after the patch, the alcohol or acetone infiltrates, and the customer may also infiltrate when wiping the PIN.
10. No protective film: that is, the protective film on the surface of the polarizer is torn off. (Generally, the IC is broken. When repairing, it is thought that the LCD is broken and removed).
11. Polarizer bubbles: There are small bubbles in the polarizer on the surface of the LCD after the patch, which affects the usability of the LCD.
12. Reverse paste: The customer calls it wrong, which means that the polarizer is posted upside down, and the one that should be posted on the bottom film is posted on the top film.
13. Bumps and fibers: There are dust, fibers, and other pollutants falling on the surface of the LCD or the polarization itself is caused by dirt during the patch.
14. Polarizer corrosion: that is, the polarizer reacts with some liquids and is corroded and discolored or deformed.
15. Mixing: There are products of different types and performance mixed, some versions are mixed with different types of mixed materials, there are LCDs from foreign manufacturers, and LCDs from different periods are mixed.